Simply put, Chrislynn Energy helps businesses save money on their utilities. Energy deregulation is changing the way businesses view their utilities and having deregulated suppliers can mean substantial savings for your business. Our trusted, independent energy-consulting firm represents businesses in every industry around the United States. We’ll do the work and allow you to concentrate on your business.
Founded in 1986, and headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Chrislynn Energy is powered by a team of energy experts that have helped our clients save millions. We are a Pennsylvania state licensed electric generation supplier for commercial, industrial and governmental use. We’re also a PUCO Licensed Retail Service Provider for the state of Ohio. But our business philosophy remains simple: to offer real solutions for your business problems, to give honest answers to difficult questions, and to offer advice and knowledge related to the utilities your business uses every day.
Taking the first step is easy! You can start right now by providing some information. We’ll provide a free analysis and you can start saving right away.
The Chrislynn Energy process is quite simply designed to connect your business to the right utilities—to save on energy costs, and all at no cost to you. So how does it work?
Every day, Chrislynn is out there in the industry, keeping current on the latest offers from the broad network of utility suppliers. From natural gas and electric, to propane and oil heating, Chrislynn stays in-the-know on the savings opportunities that businesses like yours need most.
Contact us for a free quote and we'll analyze your business' current utility usage, and come back to you with ways to start saving:
- We listen to and understand your energy needs, keeping your budget and objectives in mind throughout the process
- We begin a thorough, objective examination of the rates and benefits of competitive plans, in order to find the right energy solutions to fit your business goals
- We thoroughly educate you on your options and the way they fit within the energy industry— so making the right choice for your business is simple
- You take advantage of competitive bids from the energy suppliers that best suit your needs
- You gain the benefit of an independent energy consultant group that you can trust
- Fees are paid by the utility company you ultimately choose
- And you're freed to focus where it matters most—your business and improving your bottom line.
Chrislynn Energy is licensed to serve business clients in all deregulated states for Electric and Natural Gas within the United States.
Chrislynn Charities, Sponsorships, and Community Involvement
Chrislynn Energy believes good business also means remaining active in, and giving back to, the communities we serve. That's why we support a number of charity organizations, sponsor talented local athletes, and remain deeply involved in the communities of which we’re a part.
We were the first to sponsor former Pitt basketball power forward, DeJuan Blair. We are currently sponsoring local athlete turned pro-golfer Mike Van Sickle, originally of Wexford, PA, as well as Anya Alvarez. Currently residing in Pittsburgh, PA, Anya is an intense competitor on the golf course who has a truly inspirational story off the course. We also sponsor Brian Cooper, who is on the Senior PGA tour this year. At Chrislynn Energy, we believe that investing in local talent brings a different yet vital energy to our region and the people we serve.
Chrislynn Energy also supports:
- Allegheny Valley School
- American Cancer Society
- Auberle Homes
- Ben Roethlisberger Foundation
- Bike MS
- Bosom Buddies
- Boys and Girls Club of Western Pa
- Brookline Chamber Of Commerce
- Diabetes Foundation
- Dollar Energy Fund
- Greater Johnstown School District Scholarship Fund
- Mother's Hope
- McGuire Memorial
- Pennsylvania Housing Authority Scholarship Fund
- Pittsburgh Food Bank
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Charities
- Resurrection Church
- Seton Center
- St. Leo's Church
- Toys for Tots
- TUDI Mechanical Systems - Pittsburgh Charities "Heat for the Needy"
- Westmoreland Blind Association
- Wounded Warriors
Congratulations to our Scholarship Winners!
Greater Johnstown High School seniors,(l-r): Olivia Oravec, James George and Savannah Fuchs pose for a photo after they were awarded scholarships worth $500 each from Chrislynn Energy Services Inc.
The Awards Assembly was June 2, 2016 at Greater Johnstown High School.